Sign in to follow this  
Rehit

been a long ride

it has been a long ride...

close to 25 years and like all good things it has to come to an end.

due to health and personal issues i can no longer take care of the site or afford to pay for it.

it has been quite some time since it has paid it's own way.

please cancel your subscription in your pay pal account so nothing will renew.

i will try and get refunds to anyone who has renewed recently.

please let me know if you need a refund.

i will miss all of you.

i have made countless friends over the years playing a game we all love.

the site will be here until about the 7th of June.

i am still going to be around the Perfect Golf forum from time to time.

this is very hard and i am at a loss for what to say...

best wishes to all of you.

Sorry Rehit to hear this. I wish all the best for you and your family. Thank you for all you have done for the game and this site and I hope your health is well with you. Thanks again and may God bless you.

• Like 1

Mick, 

I have been a member of this site (off and on) over the last 12 years or so!  Thank you for all your hard work and dedication that allowed me to enjoy something that a lot of us shared online!  As hard as it is to see "an old friend" go on, your health is important and there are other possibilities out there for sure!  Thanks again bud!

Jason Girard

• Like 1

Mick,

sorry to hear this. But health comes first!!!

I want to take the chance to say THANK YOU for all you do for us in the past years.

Take care

Martin  aka clint

• Like 1

Thank you for your care and concern during all these years, Mick.
Now it is time to care for yourself.

Alberto Arias aka aaduran.

• Like 1

My subscription just renewed, but I do not want a refund. I want to Thank You for all you have done. It has been a joy.  

JerryD

• Like 1

I am very sorry to see the site go away, but my main concern is your health, Mick. You have been a friend for a long time and I hope your health is not too serous and improves. Good Luck and Thanks for all you have done over the many years.

• Like 1

All the best, Mick.  I've not been too vocal on this site and stopped playing the OWGT many years ago.  I still visit the forum periodically, like the other Links forums, but I've moved over to Perfect Golf as well (I'm not too active on those forums on in those tours either). 

Let me express my hope that your health improves and you can participate at Perfect Golf when you want.  I've learned over the past 7-10 years that I only play when I want to, instead of having to "cram in rounds" or setup tournaments because you feel you have to.   A bit sad to see the site disappear, but at the same time, we move onward.  

All the best, Mick.  Perhaps we'll cross paths in PG2 in the future.

Armand

• Like 1

Wishing you the best of health in the future Mick. 25 years, eh?  Like losing a child in a way. You've grown so used to it, it'll be different when it's gone. Many thanks for all the hard work and money you've invested in the past.

• Like 1

Thanks for all you've done.  As users we sometimes take for granted all the work that goes on behind the scenes.

Have really enjoyed the banter in the forums and especially enjoyed the tournaments.

Wishing you all the best!

• Like 1

Thank you Mick for everything you've done for us all these years.

My best to you and your family, keep it between the trees. 

• Like 1

Sorry so slow in getting to this message, Mick. Words cannot describe how helpful you've been to me and so many others for many years. This site and the OWGT have been a lot of fun. I appreciate all your efforts and wish you the very best with your health and everything else.